Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unknown Tower

3 posters

Go down

Do you like this idea?

The Unknown Tower I_vote_lcap100%The Unknown Tower I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
The Unknown Tower I_vote_lcap0%The Unknown Tower I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Unknown Tower Empty The Unknown Tower

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Well i know your probably not gonna accept this idea being file size to big or stuff like that but my idea was on the mountain on the top right have a path big enough for ONE hero to fit and on top of that have a tower and this tower has 3 little red circle things(like the circle things for p3 when you choose heroes) and this Tower has a special Purpose. You need to collect fallen broken armor from the first age of the war (drops which is like Broken armor, Broken Insignia, and Broken Cleaver etc..) and there are only 3 items that work and you need to place them in a certain order to get this tower to do its special thing. When the items are met in the required order the tower will shine a light at a certain spot (a ray of light leading to the item) when the clock reaches noon. The light will shine in one place out of three and the secret of the tower will be revealed. When your hero heads to this Ping then you will claim one of the best weapons in the game. (each of the 3 places drops a different reward such as Sacred armor of the West, The Holy Cleaver (this one being the best possible drop and it is in the heart of the undead spawn), The Pendant of Redemption) Not as good as Diennes but better then what the last boss drops. Modled like the stone tower (?) idk.

Holy Cleaver: Gives 250 damage and a stun aoe affect that deals 300 damage and lasts 10 seconds.

Sacred Armor of the West: Gives 100 armor and the ability to increase health by 500 for 10 seconds.

Pendant of Redemption: Heals all units around the wearer for 500 health and gives them 20 armor each for 30 seconds.

The Treasure of the Gods: This is the rarest and has a 5% chance to happen, gives you 50,000 gold and 50000 lumber and gives you the Helmet of The God which boosts armor by 250 and increases attack speed by 25%. (this or) Summons the churches power to the field bringing crusaders from all over to help fight the undead. Holy crusaders fight along side an angel sent down from the heavens on the battle field (an ULTIMATE event activated when this item is found [Holy Staff])

Last edited by Lord Kidpaler IV on Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Tower Empty NICE!

Post  EmpressAdria Sun May 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Speaks for itself.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Tower Empty Re: The Unknown Tower

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Awww i was expecting more comments...
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Gruntsrule38 Tue May 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't see how anyone could not like this idea!
Stinks that Cazeoj won't be able to see it for a while Neutral
Gruntsrule38
Gruntsrule38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum