Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roflbellion

4 posters

Go down

Roflbellion Empty Roflbellion

Post  EmpressAdria Wed May 12, 2010 6:05 pm

It's may 12,2010. Last night (?) hosted a rebellion. Then purple, whoever purple was, killed his food income by accident. Then (?) got mad and refused to help us. Then we nearly killed (?), Purp lied and said I was purp which got me kicked. Fun,huh? Then in the Rm Purple attacked (?) AGAIN.

R O F L B E L L I O N Laughing

Last edited by EmpressAdria on Thu May 13, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lolcat)
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Roflbellion Empty Re: Roflbellion

Post  Vile Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Madam, you turn skewing the truth into an art form! Albeit one you are not particularly skilled it!

Vile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Wed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm

It wasnt by "accident" he knew what he was doing. HE requested food. I sent it and he killed it, he also took much more then just my "food". He killed my standing army and took all my towns.

Last edited by Lord Kidpaler IV on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Gruntsrule38 Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Is it just me or is Kidpalers avatar messed up and covering his text for everybody?
Gruntsrule38
Gruntsrule38

Back to top Go down

Roflbellion Empty Heh.

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Vile wrote:Madam, you turn skewing the truth into an art form! Albeit one you are not particularly skilled it!

Vile, basically what happened was funny. I do turn the truth into an Art form, but you nearly got banned from Kid's games by a simple person mistake on my part. I find it sad that you continue to rage. Have fun doing whatever it is you do Rolling Eyes
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Vile Fri May 14, 2010 7:08 pm

EmpressAdria wrote:
Vile wrote:Madam, you turn skewing the truth into an art form! Albeit one you are not particularly skilled it!

Vile, basically what happened was funny. I do turn the truth into an Art form, but you nearly got banned from Kid's games by a simple person mistake on my part. I find it sad that you continue to rage. Have fun doing whatever it is you do Rolling Eyes

Oh wow I didn't think anyone could actually have a delusion of grandeur that causes them to misread what another person says, and in text form no less! I could have believed had you taken a different meaning from what I said, but you actually have to cut key words out of my statement.
Lol.
Specifically I am speaking of the key word "skew" which changes the entire meaning of the sentence. In the case that you didn't realize, as I can assume from your not actually knowing the meaning of my sentence I'll be sure to explain everything (starting with this, it was an insult on your intelligence).

You see, by adding skew to my sentence "Madam, you turn skewing the truth into an art form!" it changes from the idea you so conveniently saw which was "you turn the truth into an art form" which is a complement. However, adding skew drastically changes the meaning from a marveling complement to an accusation that you are telling a lie-tarnished view of the truth.
Yet I Marvel at how such a conclusion as yours could be drawn.

Secondly, I called you an artist as an allusion to "con-artist".

Lastly, what is a person mistake? I would very much like to know. I'm all for vernacular but that just sounds like a bumbling mistake.

EDIT: Anyone notice how smug that last sentence that Adria said was?

Vile

Back to top Go down

Roflbellion Empty Vile, Just quit it.

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm

You were there. It was a simple mistake on my part. and I would've deleted this entire thing, but I can't now. Kid asked me to SPECIFICLY. When I came to do it, I could not. There was no delete button. Also, Vile, you seem to be trying to point everything at me. Just quit it,Vile. You're messing with someone who's tired of you constantly needing to make a comment on everything. You've got a problem of "Needing to be right" and being unable to drop things, from the looks of it. Not to mention the fact that you just HAVE to have the last comment. And finally, because you butt in on things that aren't your business.

I understand the Roflbellion thing, because Kid and I mistook you for purple. I've got nothing left to say to you. You've raged and attempted insulting me in many ways, but you've failed. Which seems to make you all the more angry.

Just quit it,Vile.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Vile Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Y'know what I think is just like, really funny? Ad hominems. Arn't they just just hilarious and cuddly and akin to (if not in actuality being) the dribble of an inane imbecile?

Vile

Back to top Go down

Roflbellion Empty Point Proven,Vile.

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Vile wrote:Y'know what I think is just like, really funny? Ad hominems. Arn't they just just hilarious and cuddly and akin to (if not in actuality being) the dribble of an inane imbecile?

You just can't stop,can you? You MUST have the last laugh. You MUST be the one to have the last word. You HAVE To be right. It's quite funny. You just need to keep trying to insult me or be "Cool" as you see yourself.

Keep trying. Your maturity is in the trash already.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Vile Fri May 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Isn't that exactly what you're doing now? Be as it may mixed with more ad hominemism

Vile

Back to top Go down

Roflbellion Empty Rofl

Post  EmpressAdria Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 pm

CAKE in a tube.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down