Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da bot & Da commands

4 posters

Go down

Da bot & Da commands Empty Da bot & Da commands

Post  Ithiria Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

Hiya Cool , Got a new bot set up that im gonna let the shamans and clan leader use *And anyone else the cl or I want to allow to use it* and Kidpaler told me I should post stuff to know about it, and the commands. I will organize it in a couple of categories.

1. Starting a game with it.
If your able to make a game with it Grats! But incase you don't know or don't feel like looking through the huge list of commands on google Ill list what to do to make a game with it.

Step 1: Does the bot have the game you want? Im going to use The Predator as an example.To find out if I have The Predator I type /w Ith-Host !load ThePredator *You gotta type it something like that, It depends on the full it, It could be The Predator or ThePredator*. And Apparantly I have 2 versions, So I pm it again with the FULL NAME of the version I want to play and voila, its loaded.

Step 2: Well, now your ready to play The Predator. Just /w Ith-Host !pub The Predator all join! And then just join, and then enjoy..*Optional completely*
Smile
Summing it up: Commands are !load = Loads up what you want to play, Duh! !pub = Host the game publicly.
I might also add theres a private game command, But useless till the bot is invited into the clan ^_^.

Category 2: Some commands for the lobby.
!Swap = Lets you swap your places with someone *Warning* Its in Color order! Not position order! Oh, and just a hint, its really fun to switch places with a cpu. Ex. !Swap 1 2
!Kick = Self explanatory, But anyways It removes the player from the game. Ex. !Kick fag
!Ban = Normally, Just kick people! Banning is a bit harsh, and they might change! Oh, and I empty the
banlist every once in awhile *Depending on why they are banned* Use this as a last resort. Ex. !Ban fag
!Start = Starts the game, remember to let people dl or ping.
!Startforce = Broken, Have fun waiting for it to ping, Heheheheheh.
!Hold = Holds a spot for someone. Ex. !Hold Ithiria
!Unhost = Ends the game, Can be used in lobby or while game is in progress. Take care not to end another persons game though... Ex. !Unhost 1 *Or just plain !unhost if your in lobby*
!Getgame = Tells you about peoples games. Ex. !Getgame 1 Tells you about game 1 before you close it with unhost.
!Open = Opens a slot!
!Close = Closes a slot!

Extra commands!
!Sp = Shuffles everyone! Whee! Arrow
!Openall = Opens all slots.
!CloseALL = Closes all the slots!
!Stats = Tells you your stats! Ex. !Stats Ithiria

Thats all for now, Ill update it sometime though. Bye! Sad
Ithiria
Ithiria

Back to top Go down

Da bot & Da commands Empty Re: Da bot & Da commands

Post  Lord Aeron Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 am

Thats wonderful hear actually, I made a bot using the GHost software, I'm almost done with it, but I need a set of CD keys lol, All I have to do is add the maps.

I wouldn't let to many people have the ability to change the slots and stuff, trust me if I get switched from a color I love to play and I've been waiting 15 mins, I'll just get pissed and leave.

Have different types of Admins, or access given
Lord Aeron
Lord Aeron
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://clanpw.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ithiria Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 am

Yeah, Im adding admins atm, so far its Caz, Kid, Adria, and a few of my friends.
Ithiria
Ithiria

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazeoj Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:05 pm

NICE. Glad to hear this =D
Cazeoj
Cazeoj

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrooh Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I have a bot as well if you want to host while someone's hosting 8 games at the same time or whatever. Whisper me for adminship if you want it
Azrooh
Azrooh

http://vofproductions.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Da bot & Da commands Empty New maps on it =D

Post  Ithiria Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Heres a list of some new maps I uploaded.
Dark deeds, Loap The lich king, Loap power ultimate, chaos collosus, plague 1 the east, Sharpshooter online, Build a sentance, Card shuffle, film maker, loap God and Death.
Ithiria
Ithiria

Back to top Go down

Post  Ithiria Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Probably should get up a few moar maps before vacations, Heres what will be added next.
Loap moon, Maze maker, battlestadium D.O.N, Plague 2 & 3, Black road, Kings and knights, Loap the lich king *Better version*, Better gods land, GoTA, Smota, A better Uther party.

Will that and what above work for when im on vacation? *Could add more, but not much of a chance I will*.
Ithiria
Ithiria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum