Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disclaimer

4 posters

Go down

Disclaimer Empty Disclaimer

Post  EmpressAdria Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 am

Alright. A few weeks ago Viserack claimed I removed his gruntship while I was in a game. I think it was Lordaeron tactics. Basically, he's been blackmailing me with something I didn't do and today I got tired of it and pretty much kicked him. He came right back and barraged me with unflattering words in caps lock such as "Cunt" and "Asshole". I then pretty much removed him from our clan and he kicked him. Then he /whisper barraged me and He came back again and barraged me again. So I banned him. He came back again and so I had a chat with him in which 90% of the speech was blackmailing me and "LOL". Basically, I don't care if I lose shamanship. Cazeoj's going to SC2. vis said I was lying. Caze said it publicly on The Plague 4. Viserack said he looked through every channel to find it in a matter of about three seconds. One more thing.

I've made a mistake and I realized that, as a Tired, Angry adria is not the smartest one in all honesty. Therefore, I'm willing to atone for my actions by inviting him back and unbanning him. I think, however, what I did is right and I stand by it.

By the way. I re-invited Vis back to our clan. He refused and said "Fuck you and Caze"

I only answer to Cazeoj. If he asks me to fix this, I will. I'll probably lose my shamanship for it, but honestly, seeing Viserack so angry was almost worth it.

Last edited by EmpressAdria on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added onto it. The "chat" happened after posted.)
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer Empty Liar

Post  Viserack Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 am

I have screenshots. While i do not deny calling you a cunt. I did nothing to provoke the original demotion and have a screeshot it of the unprovoked demotion. So Fail and Have a Nice Day. Razz
Viserack
Viserack

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer Empty Re: Disclaimer

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 am

Ill be open minded on this and i would like to see the screen shot.
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer Empty lol

Post  EmpressAdria Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

Viserack wrote:I have screenshots. While i do not deny calling you a cunt. I did nothing to provoke the original demotion and have a screeshot it of the unprovoked demotion. So Fail and Have a Nice Day. Razz

You seem to have a lot of screenshots,Viserack. I'd like you to show me all of them.

Besides,vis. I don't give a shit if I lose my shamanship. I'm fatalistic about clans.

This one's going to die.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazeoj Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Jesus christ your both cunts.

SERIOUSlY.

GROW
THE
FUCK
UP
NOW.

YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING LITTLE KIDS WHO ARGUE.

JUST GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU SPINELESS WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT.

Have a nice day.
Cazeoj
Cazeoj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum