Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power abuse

4 posters

Go down

Power abuse Empty Power abuse

Post  Viserack Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 am

Adria has been Abusing her power as shaman ONCE AGAIN. She has done this before and was removed from shaman because of it. She raged and left clan. Caze then let her rejoin and eventually gave her shaman even though majority of clanners who know wtf is going on in the clan agree she did not deserve nor earn it. She has resumed her power abuse and is demoting and banning and kicking from clan for no adequate reason and unprovoked. I hope caze takes the time to remove this SERIOUS detriment to clan operation and survival.
Viserack
Viserack

Back to top Go down

Power abuse Empty pic

Post  Viserack Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:40 am

WTF?
I DiD NOT SET THAT AS MY AVATAR PIC! HOW THE HELL DO I ChANGE IT!
Viserack
Viserack

Back to top Go down

Power abuse Empty Proof

Post  Viserack Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 am

I have taken screenshots and will send them upon request as i cannot figure out how to do it on this forum
Viserack
Viserack

Back to top Go down

Power abuse Empty Re: Power abuse

Post  EmpressAdria Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 am

Viserack wrote:Adria has been Abusing her power as shaman ONCE AGAIN. She has done this before and was removed from shaman because of it. She raged and left clan. Caze then let her rejoin and eventually gave her shaman even though majority of clanners who know wtf is going on in the clan agree she did not deserve nor earn it. She has resumed her power abuse and is demoting and banning and kicking from clan for no adequate reason and unprovoked. I hope caze takes the time to remove this SERIOUS detriment to clan operation and survival.

That's funny,Viserack. When you were a shaman you caused drama and kicked me from the clan,too.

I also recall a certain fight we had the other day where you sorta barraged me with unflattering words. Let's not forget. You're raging as you read. Otherwise, this li'l bubble of anger created by you wouldn't exist. I never demoted you. I kicked/banned you and removed you from the clan because you were being an asshole. This situation? Simple. I explained it in the other bubble. Go on. Continue crying. You brought this opon yourself. Vis, you can make your pointless comeback that nobody gives a shit about. Okay. Type fast, I'd like to see you rage more.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Canadian Bacon Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:02 pm

what a bitch
Canadian Bacon
Canadian Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Aeron Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

lol nice picture >_>