Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summing it up.

3 posters

Go down

Summing it up. Empty Summing it up.

Post  EmpressAdria Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Well. My clan leader hates my guts, Viserack's played his cards to get me out of the clan well, and not to mention I trusted my clan leader's judgement. This clan is going to die. When SC2 Comes out, this clan will disband. And on SC2, Cazeoj, I hope that you prosper. But you've made it very well known that you don't want me around. I was here for you. I just hope you know that when you look over all the posts and ideas I've made...

I've decided to leave the clan. Viserack's grinning right now. Vile too.

Soo. Good luck caze. But personally, do me a favor.

At least have the common courtesy to say goodbye at some point. And not in a nerd-raging "FUCKING CUNTS OMFG!!!" Type of goodbye. Okay? Yeah... You'll ignore my request. So. Goodbye,Clanmates. I just hope that at least Kid can remember I was even here after a week.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Summing it up. Empty Re: Summing it up.

Post  Queen Adria Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Well. I won't respond to any comments on this one. This is the end. Bye,Friends.

Bye,Cazeoj.
Queen Adria
Queen Adria

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrooh Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Drama is generally a very bad thing. What in the hell caused you two to make these threads public instead of a PM to cazeo?
Azrooh
Azrooh

http://vofproductions.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum