Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging

2 posters

Go down

Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging Empty Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Ok I have been trying to make an upgrade system for some buildings and it just isnt working, the problem is that when you click to button to begin the upgrade it doesnt change to the desired model and yes its health and armor changes but it is litterally stuck in time. how should i go about creating a new system
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging Empty Re: Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging

Post  Lord-Anarki Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Not to common with the Data Editor for SC2, but you can try slowing down the pace of the upgrade and unchecking some of the effects the building my produce, such as Turning a barracks into a htchery, in order to do so you need to remove the upgrades, and larvae spawn, apply new custom upgrades and have an "evolution" ability allowing the barracks to transform.
Lord-Anarki
Lord-Anarki

Back to top Go down

Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging Empty Re: Upgrading buildings to another building without bugging

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Im talking about i have a custom unit (simple barricade) and i want it to upgrade to reinforced barricade (custom unit), they both come from the same base unit the supply depot also tried barracks
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord-Anarki Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Dunno what to tell you, perhaps extensive experimentation.
Lord-Anarki
Lord-Anarki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

yea ive followed many guides looked at multiple maps and the units and shit are set up the exact same way, i had the building upgrade for a while but the model wouldnt change so i changed some stuff and then this happened.
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum