Warcraft III Clan PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only

2 posters

Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

This includes ideas SPECIFICLY for the Orcs. That way all this stuff isn't crammed together in one big idea orgy. Get the jist of what I'm saying?

Last edited by EmpressAdria on Fri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Roflcat? OMFG IT'S NOT LOLCAT RUN!!!)
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty The Herbalist: Orc unit!

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 3:20 pm

The Herbalist can be any model. I'm devoid of Ideas on the model.

Basics about the Herbalist:

Has NO Attack whatsoever. It's only a buff-giver and a very efficient healer.

Abilities:

Along the basics of Healing at close range, applying armor buffs, A-speed buffs, and regen buffs. The main purpose is to heal efficiently. Has VERY Low health. An ax to this guy will kill him. He has about 500 hp. His armor is 3-10(Or whatever,Caze's map.)

My Herbalist Storyline: "The Orc herbalists have been around since the forming of the first orc tribes. When Orcs waged war against mankind, they couldn't keep fighting because warriors would bleed to death or have a infected wound and die from it. The Orc herbalists were formed to "Increase our chances of survival by Sixty percent inbetween fights." It is a great honor to be chosen as a herbalist. It is not,however,to get stabbed on your first battle."

Herbalist Upgrades: "Combat Training" Herbalists, having incredible value on the battle-field,are trained to dodge attacks and be alert at all times. Gives +50% Evasion to the Herbalist.

Once again. Cake is good. Suspect
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty Re: The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Fri May 14, 2010 5:36 pm

EmpressAdria wrote:This includes ideas SPECIFICLY for the Orcs. That way all this stuff isn't crammed together in one big idea orgy. Get the jist of what I'm saying?

uhhh no
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty Lol

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Uhhh Yeah. You crammed everything into one big shitpile of an ideas list. It needs a general, which you created, and Human/Undead sections to further organize the site.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty Unit Idea: Orc Warmaiden

Post  EmpressAdria Fri May 14, 2010 6:12 pm

The model is the Female Orc Warden on HiveWorkshop.

Orc Warmaidens could be the counterpart to the regular grunt in the "Horde" Mastery.

Orc Warmaidens would attack faster than regular orcs, but have less armor. The two massed together could be a potent fighting force.

Cake is Win.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Fri May 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Adria i was just trying to transfer stuff from the old forum to here ok? so its not my problem, i was trying to help by transfering it to here. But what i dont get is why there isnt a category for plague ideas under the plagues so that we can split ideas into multiple categories
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Kidpaler IV Sun May 16, 2010 12:03 am

EmpressAdria wrote:The Herbalist can be any model. I'm devoid of Ideas on the model.

Basics about the Herbalist:

Has NO Attack whatsoever. It's only a buff-giver and a very efficient healer.

Abilities:

Along the basics of Healing at close range, applying armor buffs, A-speed buffs, and regen buffs. The main purpose is to heal efficiently. Has VERY Low health. An ax to this guy will kill him. He has about 500 hp. His armor is 3-10(Or whatever,Caze's map.)

My Herbalist Storyline: "The Orc herbalists have been around since the forming of the first orc tribes. When Orcs waged war against mankind, they couldn't keep fighting because warriors would bleed to death or have a infected wound and die from it. The Orc herbalists were formed to "Increase our chances of survival by Sixty percent inbetween fights." It is a great honor to be chosen as a herbalist. It is not,however,to get stabbed on your first battle."

Herbalist Upgrades: "Combat Training" Herbalists, having incredible value on the battle-field,are trained to dodge attacks and be alert at all times. Gives +50% Evasion to the Herbalist. Suspect

well i liked it when you called him the ritualist on the plague 4 ideas thing. Nice idea but id consider changing name to Ritualist again
Lord Kidpaler IV
Lord Kidpaler IV

Back to top Go down

The Plague 4: Orc Ideas Only Empty They aren't the same.

Post  EmpressAdria Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Well, the Ritualist is basically a Combat generator. The Herbalist is an individual, non-combat healer/buff giver.
EmpressAdria
EmpressAdria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down